Friday, June 24, 2011

Liberal Group "I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still alive" Swells to Over 3,000 Members

Is this what the Left calls civility?  The Facebook group I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still alive has grown to well over 3,000 members.  3,249 people to be exact.  Over three thousand left-wingers wish to see Mrs. Palin die.  We've written about this disgusting group before. And their group's official picture:
Some of the comments underneath read:
And the seemingly obligatory moron who blames her for the shootings in Arizona (the third one):
Oh, and isn't that special, the group admin laments the death of Osama bin Laden:
Don't forget about comments like these (swearing obscured):
And:
And:
And:

Never in my life have I seen such hatred towards a person for absolutely no reason.  These people are truly disgusting.

Please bookmark!

4 comments:

  1. The collective IQ of a blueberry muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I hate it when I wake up and Liberal Groups are still alive"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing to see here.. move along. Media will completely disregard things like this, but let a conservative break wind and it's national news.

    ReplyDelete