Sunday, May 22, 2011

Breaking- Pawlenty: "I'm Running for President of the United States" (With Video)

Today, Tim Pawlenty's campaign site released a video.  In it, Mr. Pawlenty announced that he would be running for President of the United States.

Watch the video below:


Here is a short transcript of the video:

Pawlenty- We need a President who understands that our problems are deep and who has the courage to face them.  President Obama doesn't.  I do.

Tomorrow, my first campaign stop will be in Iowa, and that's where I will begin a campaign that tells the American people the truth.

I'm Tim Pawlenty and I'm running for President of the United States.

I believe with all my heart that the challenges we face can be overcome.  I grew up in a blue-collar town, my dad work as a truck driver, my mom died when I was a teenager, and I was the first in our family to graduate from college.

As governor of Minnesota, I moved a Democratic state into a conservative direction.  I know the American dream because I lived it.

Please bookmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment