Monday, January 17, 2011

Vote in Our Poll: What Do You Think of Reince Priebus as New RNC Chairman?

With the new RNC election last week, we saw the expulsion of Michael Steele, after he racked up a huge deficit while he came in with a sizable surplus. Steele was out by the end of the fourth round which left Priebus, Anuzis, Cino, and Wagner. Priebus finally won in the seventh round, beating Cino and Anuzis. With Priebus ready to set the stage for the 2012 races, is his appointment a good thing or a disaster?





What Do You Think of Reince Priebus as New RNC Chairman?online survey




Please bookmark!

3 comments:

  1. I supported Dawson in 2009 - he finished second.

    I supported Anuzis on Friday - he also finished second.

    Jeez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priebus has an opportunity to make the RNC an effective communicator outside the Beltway in support of conservative and GOP fiscal principles. If he succeeds, it will be a great plus for the GOP. If he fails, as has the RNC for years, it is probably the beginning of the end for the GOP which will go the way of the Whigs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is far too soon to tell. However, it will be several election cycles of the RNC/NRCC/etc making bold headlines about their conservative values before I pay them any serious attention. Make no mistake, it is *their* burden to gain any trust or support from me. I'm not meeting them halfway either.

    Until then, I will directly support the candidates I like. I see no value in watering-down my candidates financial support by allowing the RNC to skim a percentage off the top for strip-clubs, Scozzafava's, etc.

    ReplyDelete